Tuesday, October 26, 2004

casper's groovy ghost show

oh snap. I forgot it is halloween week. that means I should be posting seasonal songs right?



well, here is what has been called the first hip hop record from Chicago. not much information to be found about this cut... it came out on AVI Records in 1980. Casper is a guy named Terry Marshall. It is also said that this is the same Casper who later brought us the track Cha-Cha Slide.

Casper - Casper's Groovy Ghost Show Pt. 3

RIP John Peel

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a fan club of 20 million girls.
I have the album still.

Don't wanna dance.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous responder, could you please give me any information on Terry Marshall, and this album. Terry Marshall is my father and I believe this was his work. Any information would be helpful as I am doing extensive research on his music career. I know this is a long shot because you posted four years ago, but if you do happen to come across this site again please e-mail me at jwm45@nau.edu . Thank you very much

J. Wesley Marshall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home