Monday, December 15, 2003

the beeramid

don't you hate it when you think you have a great idea only to discover that its been covered before? well, it happens to me all the time. I am sure it happens to a lot of people all the time. after all, there are billions of people and every one of them thinks that they are smarter than they really are. and now I present you with today's installment of what was once thought of as a good idea: The Beeramid. not the execution of the building, cuz neanderthals have been stacking cans for as long as cans have existed, January 24th, 1935

some are more impressive than others



I knew when this popped into my head in the middle of tour earlier this year that surely it already existed and all I had to do was search for it and I was right. apparently, it is also a well-known card-based drinking game. hmph, shows what I know! nothing. well my idea was to have a tavern called the Beeramid, so maybe that concept is still safe? it would certainly be more impressive than these thugs and their swill. the ancient egyptians would never drink Milwaukee's Best or Old Style or the Silver Bullet or whatnot. the entire place would be decked out in the tomb motif, complete with sarcophagus beer coolers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home